Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Voice:


Random ND-esk drawing:

Though I have no voice, may my life song sing to You.

Despite my sickness, I learned about a part of musical worship that I hadn't experienced before really. I clearly couldn't sing with the condition of my throat. Around the second song, I remembered Julie expressing to me the difficulty of going to Large Group and not being able to participate in that way. While the two conditions are pretty much nothing alike and no where near of the same scale, I feel like I could understand what she meant a bit better. But at the same time, I was challenged to explore the definition of worship... some lyrics come to mind:

When the music fades and all is stripped away

What is the heart of worship? The condition of my heart could use some work. A lot of it has to do with discontentness I think. Whaev.

More randomness: I have the sudden urge to live in an African tribe for a day.

No comments: