Friday, October 14, 2005

Ache:

I'm not sure what to say about today... other than the fact that I have been carrying around a minor headache with me since noonish. A lot of things happened throughout the day, but I am not really thinking of anything that is worth writing about. That is, extremely out of the ordinary.

I thought I blogged a lot. Not so compared to some people apparently. I mean, I could write a lot more, a lot more often (as in, ever second of class) but I try to exhibit some self restraint in my blogging. I can't give details exactly why that is. I don't know. Anyway, I do find it worth mentioning... some people, lots of blogging.

I really want to draw, but I know that with this headache it's just going to suck. So I won't be wasting my time. Good night, moon.

No comments: