Sunday, October 16, 2005

Rescue:

So parts of this weekend I felt like I was sleeping and laying around a lot, and that I was wasting my life away. But not so when I think about some of the things I got to do. Overall, I would say this was a superb weekend.

Last night/early this morning, LĂ„FANANJJ and I went to see RHPS at the Hoff. It was... interesting. I tried to stay open minded and think like Farrell. Who are these people and why are they doing these things? What drives people to come and be excited about this kind of production? Something so extreme and so, seemingly, out there. I certainly don't have answers or conclusions, but atleast last night made me aware that such a subculture does exist.


I like the color blue. I think it has to do with my personality.

What does it mean to be rescued? Random, I know. But it must be a thought dwelling in my subconcious because my hand formed the initial shapes without my mind thinking about it.

Rescue implies pursuit. I know, usually this train of thought goes into the 'epic realm'. Choose your own epic movie and pull that scene where the hero battles off hundreds of enemies to save someone. Sure life is an adventure, but I don't think it's necessary for me to go into the dramatic. So...
Rescue implies pursuit. Other elements- danger, following, drive, passion, etc... Doh, I am quickly fading. That's as far as my thought processes go. Good night.

No comments: