Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Blogosphere:

I was going to post a bit about the slightly strange meeting of bloggers tonight, but that's already been taken care of. I was going to mention somewhere in the conversation something about reported incidents of people being kidnapped and people who have gone missing due to them falling into traps. You know, setting up a meeting over the internet and the person isn't who they say they are. But I didn't mention anything because Tony had spoken about taking risks in part of his talk :)

Gosh darn it. I just spent the past half hour trying to draw something abstract to express something, but it ended up not being abstract at all. So I guess you've been deprived of another 'art-if-you-can-call-it-that' posting. Another time kids, another time.

No comments: