Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Untitled:

Just a thought here and there. Today was tiring, as usual. I work hard... for a job that doesn't pay all that well and at a place where I really don't mind getting fired. Because then I would have more free time. But, I feel bad for my coworkers, who have become friends quite quickly. They work hard, and put in extra hours in the weekend... usually for not much extra or not much thanks. They're smart, well trained, experienced and motivated. I guess I sort of expect that people who work that hard should be higher up on the ladder. I figure, since I'm just a glimpse in their lives, I might as well help them as much as I can. So it's tiring.

I picked up another set of uber-sized fire hazard stickers. Message me to call dibs on them.

I am excited about one particular feature of my incoming, new computer today. Forget logins and passwords. Heck, forget even using a signature as a security level. Think fingerprint reader. Yup, the laptop will only unlock when it scans my fingerprint. It's considered 100% secure... unless someone uses my finger while I'm asleep. Or they take off my hand.

Now, to work on the away.

No comments: