Saturday, July 23, 2005

Sunset:

Today's post is brough to you by the number 24 :)

A most beautiful of days. Some of the family went out to Kent Island to enjoy some crabbing and then some crabs. The crabs we caught were HUGE (pictures some other time). The sunset over the water, while on the pier, was very... majestic. I could be very happy living in a shack on the water... with an old rowboat and a fishing pole. Oh, and some chicken and string.

Crabs today, crabs tomorrow, and crabs Tuesday. Living the high life.

Today, I really want to take a page out of Tiff's book and be appreciative of everything. I've never really been spoiled on my birthday before, and I rarely get a gift (I mean this with no bitterness at all... honestly). But learning to be happy with all of the small stuff is still very difficult for me.

I wouldn't complain if someone got me a beach house and a boat out on the bay, though.

No comments: