Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Step:

Sara is right as usual. So I guess I can take a few baby steps forward in being more clear.

Addressing parts of the problem... or rather a problem which is part of the problem. Okay, I'm not doing a very good job of being clear at all. I tend to overanalyze things that don't really call for analyzing at all. Last night was a really good time, and it was very nice to break out of the grind that is work. But all it took was three words. And an hour and a half on the metro with nothing to do but think. This formula made it easy for me to get pretty confused and bummed.

Over the semester, I really prayed hard that I could, instead of dwelling on my own 'what ifs' and 'so whats', move forward and trust in God's plan. Over the summer I've been slacking. So there in lies the problem that's part of the problem.

In other news, the tablet has shipped! But, it's still in China. Sooo, 3-5 business days. I really hope 3 more so than 5 because I'm really impatient like that. Wait, I've been waiting a month and a half already so being impatient is pretty well justified.

No comments: