Sunday, July 17, 2005

Scandalous:

I'm trying to figure out what happened today, and I can't think of anything really important to relate. I did a lot, but I have been mentally and emotionally numb lately. It's how I run away.

Though, I did come across a picture online that somewhat shocked me. Some people might consider it scandalous, but not me so much. I think it's beautiful. Anyway, if you do a sufficient amount of stalking, you should know what I'm talking about. I'm not going to link to it, otherwise that would be straight up gossip. You can ask me though.

Yesterday, I got to spend the majority of the day hanging out with the Bigelow family (Beau's family). I'll title the day "A Day in the Life of the Bigelows". I love his family, but it was just a iddy-diddily tad bit awkward (relatively speaking) when they took me to a family friend's graduation party. And also, today some of the Bigelow family is going through a rough time given some news they received at church. Strange (in the lightest sense of the word).

*edit* Forgot to mention- two thumbs up on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. It was absolutely hilarious in that bizarre, obnoxious sort of way.

Last post still stands. I might be busy, but I'd much rather sneak out of those obligations and do a CP thing.

No comments: