Monday, July 25, 2005

Nerves:

Today, a day that seemed like any other, wasn't quite. Exhausting as usual, though. There were a few gems to grab onto that didn't turn today into the usual spiral of endless monotones. One was finding this in the mail thanks to Rob:

Pretty hilarious. The second gem is for me to know.

I don't think I have the nerves to say what I need to say. This referring to maybe right now or soon, I really don't know. Apparently, not only is the presentation of this thought vague, but also the thought itself digesting in my head. I guess there are certain levels of honest I'm not ready to hit, not now and not here. Not usual. Often you can ask me about anything, and I mean anything... (except if it breaches someone elses confidentiality)

I know you can't take this entry seriously with that silly looking puppet picture right there.

No comments: