Sunday, December 04, 2005

Season:

With today's blustery weather, I figure it's time to whip out some Christmas Spirit. And by "Christmas Spirit" I mean some Christmas music. We're supposed to have the real Christmas Spirit year round, right? Anyway, I downloaded Sinatra's Christmas album and some of Charlotte Church's songs. Other suggestions, please?

Reflections for the night- how can I posture myself so that I have a more humble attitude? All is right in my world, but I'd rather stand tall instead of bowing down.

2 comments:

Ă„nna said...

okay, I was gonna leave you some recommendations, but it got so long, I thought I'd just make it my own post

~nathan~ said...

I recommend George Winston's "Winter" album ... it's all piano music and not specifically Christmas, but the music is delightful ... very peaceful.