Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Finals:

The beginning of the end. May I not in this time forget where I have come from.

I was looking through some old blog posts just now. I'm talking about Fall semester 2003, baby. I'm glad I have some accounts and reflections that show me how far I've come since then. It's a good thing to keep on file.

Do you remember... BBB? Who could forget? Me. I guess I've been busy and worried about some other things going on around these days, but that's no excuse. The truth remains, I am blessed beyond belief. There is so much I have and so many people/things I am thankful for right now. Not just thankful. Thankful to God, because I can specifically cite where things happen not because of my own volition.

Something else that has been resonating (I don't like using that word in this fashion because it doesn't fit perfectly with the physical concept) with me recently:
"Oh Lord, haste the day when my faith shall be sight"
When I've had the opportunity to be a little quiet with myself lately, I've gotten a little more excited about this journey, this adventure. I don't know why. I'll do this weird thing where I'll smile to myself. Huh?

1 comment:

Ă„nna said...

thanks Bert