Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Empty:

14 more hours and I will be free. I plan to sleep 8 of them away. Oh exams.

It seems like everyone's gone already. I miss people.

Four days until Christmas. It's odd. If you were there on that night in the stable, what would you do? What do you think baby Jesus would want you to do? Hah, it's a funny thing to think about, but if you were to be added into the naitivity scene... what would that look like? I hope my cloak wouldn't look like a dress. And I hope they would keep me as an Asian instead of turning me white.

No, but seriously. I would quietly cherish that moment. There exist too many reasons to explain exactly why. However, I do not see myself doing that quiet-cherishing during the next few upcoming days and Christmas day. There's a lot of hustle and bustle and a lot of superficiality floating around. I don't know, I guess I'm caught in a self-created limbo. I don't know what to expect or how exactly to be excited.

I'm also stuck on deciding what position my clay figurine would be in. Would I have one of those neat sheep-herding canes? I'm not really a shepherd, so I guess that wouldn't make sense.

No comments: