Thursday, December 15, 2005

Next:

Just gotta keep truckin' through I guess. I really should be passed out now.

So during this season, there's a lot more talk about angels. They're all over the Christmas tunes and represented in every nativity scene. This past Sunday School we read a little CS Lewis where he paints a picture of what it might look like when we die. He sort of says that the first thing that will happen when we enter the spiritual realm is we will actually be able to see the spiritual realm. Like a clearing of the eyes, we will see the angels that have been around in our lives and also the demons that haunted us. It kind of makes me wonder what's happening around me (but on the other side) now. Maybe if I think about it more, I may be more aware of the real angels instead of buying into the commercialized image.

Random, I still haven't had a dream in a really long time.

No comments: