Sunday, December 18, 2005

Blast:

As in a blast from the past. This post should be pretty fun. It is, as somewhat requested/inquired about a while back ago, a few photos of me...



I think I'm the one to the left. Not really sure because I would think I would be in the position of where my younger brother is (JP, right) because that would be the better viewing spot and I would have the higher ranking to occupy that viewing location. This is probably in our old church building. Notice the sublimital message in the background. Mmm, IBM.




Third grade, I believe. Hawaiian day. Check out those awesome socks.


I'm on the left with Barney. You can just barely see the cool things in this pic. My awesome socks and the Clinton cutout.


Just looking gosh darn cute. With my awesome socks.

Probably the first day of school in fourth grade. And my awesome socks.


Me, just chillaxin'.


On our front door steps. I'm in the middle, holding one of many lego creations. I have no idea what's in my little brother's mouth.


One, by the driveway flower patch looking awfully... um merry. Note, awesome socks. Two, that's my self portrait painting. It was actually exhibited in a Smithsonian museum. I think it was the Hirschhorn? I should put that on my resume.


My sister, my cousin (also pictured previously), me and my older brother. We always wore bowties when we dressed up.


It all comes full circle. I am to the right and you can take a good gander at who is in the middle. This would have been taken in 1996 so I would be 11 and in the 5th/6th grade.

There's lots and lots more photos in that album (one of many) but I haven't the time to scan them. I must have really loved those socks.

2 comments:

Elli said...

aaw little bert! so cute! You must've worn those socks thin!

Ă„nna said...

I think I have a comment for every picture. You should make an album: Adventures of Bert's Awesome Socks