Monday, August 08, 2005

Tabletting:


You know I could go on and on about it (and I guess I already have), but I will do my best to spare you and only say a little.

Here is a picture of it sitting in a position that shows off the hinge flexibility. Yes, the screen is sitting flat on top of the keyboard. Completely impractical, but completely cool. Okay, I am done.

Lately, I have been staying up relatively late even though I have to get up quite early. I tell myself that since I am getting up at 6 and doing all my chores in the morning, I can then take a nice nap to make up for the lack of sleep. For some reason, the ability to nap has been sporatic regardless of how exhausted I am.

Changing subjects completely, as I often do... I wish I were a better artist. I was thinking about creative thinking (that sounds stupid) and classified my artistic abilities as being rather inside-of-the-box. So I don't think it is really that creative if I just sit inside of the rules. Anyway, this is what made me wish I could draw better/ be a better artist:

There are a lot of neat art programs, I just can't think of how to use them.

No comments: