Saturday, August 27, 2005

Stalk:

So I am back and feeling more complete now. Sad, no? The techy part of Marlbrough is starting to come together. As it is with everything else in the house, the networking setup is overkill. It's a 6 bedroom house. With two wireless router access points.....

Also, if you want to watch a movie, then this is the place to do it. The sound system is pretty sweet. Seriously, check it out. Come on by.

Recently I have been doing a lot of analyzing of room setups and designs. Practicallity, center pieces, seating, colors, patterns, and other room dynamics have been consuming a lot of my discussion topics. I have a pretty big thing with angles. Right angles are fine and efficient, but if you can pull off an offsetted angle then the room has the potential to be really attractive. I don't know. Enough of that.

The Leadership Retreat was good. It pretty much forced me to work on some things that I otherwise would not have thought much about. I suppose that's sort of its purpose. I had a little trouble concentrating, but there could have been factors which would have made it worse. Whatever, got to stay thinking positive.

Tomorrow I get my rice cooker. This thing is really sweet. It's rather ghetto because one of the legs is missing and a little piece of balsa wood has to be used to balance it out, but it makes some awesome rice. I am excited for my rice. I am going to try something new tomorrow evening with the rice. I will try to see what is the best way to get the rice steamed with green onions. There's got to be a certain time and certain way of cutting the onions so that it's attractive and the flavor doesn't get bitter. My mind now wanders to some deeper things than cooking, so now it is time for me to stop.

No comments: