Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Oh Veronica:

So given the recent set of posts, one could infer that all I do all day is watch TV. This is not true. I only flip it on for a little in the evening when there's not much else to do. Anyway, I stumbled across VM again (I really didn't know it would be on) and found my second episode to be less exciting, but still a good overall experience. I dislike that she was less independent in this one, but got to see the bigger picture of the story a bit more. It is intriguing, mainly because I don't have it all figured out yet of course.

In other news, I spent a good amount of time fiddling around with this machine. There are really some small tweaks that I wanted to make that took a lot of research and experiemting in order for them to come to realization. Also, I've been enjoying it's portability (it's 3.5 pounds and has rubber grips for confident handling) as I carry it around the house a lot. Oh geez louise, it's late. More updates tomorrow around brunch time.

No comments: