Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Dropout:

As school approaches and things begin to get more busy, one can usually observe a significant drop in biog activity. With everybody once again in close quarters, internet updates become less necessary. Typically, I try my best to remain faithful, mostly just out of principle.

Sunday turned out to be awesome. Jeff and Kristal showed up. Then Andy and his dad. Then Ryan. It became an insane moving party really quickly. My arms and back ache like crazy, though. Kristal says we are in the honeymoon stage with our house, and that we are stuck in this mindset that we will have a bunch of people over everyday. I really hope that it will happen. I am also really excited about giving tours.

Not too much going on today except Chick fila in the evening. I may be back to double post.

No comments: