Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Crap-a-roo:

Well that was completely unsuccessful. At about 8 pm I wanted to take a tiny nap (maybe 2 hours at most) so I could catch online rush hour (10 to 12) but be rested for a 6:30 am wake up. Now it's almost 1:30 and there goes my sleep schedule. Completely.

Today was quite a busy day with all the computer stuff going on. I spent many hours of the day configuring my new computer and reconfiguring my old one. The whole process seemed to take from 9 to about 3.

In other news, this thing is ridiculously fun. More on that to come, for sure.

Let's see. Today is now Wednesday and tomorrow is Thursday. Maybe getting out Thursday night will be a really good thing for me. Just a change in pace for this week. I'm going to have to work really hard to get the car if I want to go. Otherwise I don't think I can get out there.

Just more random babbling- I wanted to give the UPS guy a hug, but he didn't seem to be very receptive of my excitement and joy so I restrained myself. It's almost 2:30 now and I will be paying dearly for this screw up.

No comments: