Saturday, August 20, 2005

Beginnings:

Unless you have been to the house within the past few hours, then you have no idea what the interior looks like. A whole lot of work has been done to start getting things in place. I think my back is beginning to ache a little. There is a whole lot that still needs to be done, and I'm beginning to worry about group grocery shopping. That will end up being a lot of work also.

But before I drop off the face of the internet world again, let me update with some scheduling. Tomorrow I go back to the house until sometime Monday evening. Tuesday evening into Wednesday morning I will be going to a Chick Fila opening so I won't be around. Hopefully Thursday and Friday I should be able to get to campus and hang around/ help people move stuff. And then there's leadership stuff. Also by Thursday we should have our internet installed so I should be back to my regularly scheduled programming.

Oh yeah, I put the first coat of paint on today. It's different than what I first thought, but exactly what I wanted.
My furniture is not that nice at all. I don't really have any furniture actually.

1 comment:

~nathan~ said...

bertron,

call me about the chick-fil-a opening ... if you're looking for a pal to join you, i'm totally in on that.