Monday, August 01, 2005

Nerd:

This epitomizes how nerd I am:

(in reference to a car stereo project)

sirrym0 (9:58:36 PM): time to attempt a removal with a couple of coat hangers
Bertronium (9:59:47 PM): go for it, let the engineer spirit in you soar

Earlier today, I was listening to these two guys who put on a podcast show. Basically, it's a radio studio type discussion, but it's done over the internet. The one I listened is considered the primary source amongst the tablet PC online community. Yikes, how geeky is that?

A lot of talk today about the house amongst some of the Marlbrough men today. I'm getting pretty excited. It's a little daunting looking at all the capital costs that will have to go into setting up the house, but the excitement factor seems to outweight the worrying. On a mysterious note, there are a bunch of secret projects that we're working on so you should be excited, too. I kind of ran into a mental dilemma. We're linked to the Crazy house via Jeff/Kristal and Jason/Jenn, but also linked to 2301 (yet unnamed) through Ryan/Julie and Andy/Farrell. So it's 2 vs. 2 and I can't figure out which is supposed to be the "sister" house. I don't know why I think of these things. Maybe because I like to waste time.

In other news, I really need to go climbing. I feel so weak and out of practice. I'm not going to be doing so hot on the walls when I'm this far out of shape. I wish I was more hardcore.

No comments: