Sunday, February 12, 2006

Nocturnal:

This is the second night/morning in a row that I've stayed up way too late to watch a movie. Narnia was pretty fun since the freshmen kept laughing at every single quirk in the movie. I cracked up when the dwarf servant got shot... I didn't catch the amazingness of those two seconds the first time watching. Then tonight there was the chick flick and baseball fan hybrid movie- Fever Pitch. Pretty cheesy as expected. I took issue with the fact that they don't really solve anything by the end of the movie, but seem to just end up right where they started. But parts of the movie, in combination with talking to Anne last night, make me kind of want to be a teacher. Kids are cool people.

I probably need to go to sleep. And also not be so lazy during the day. And stop being such a downer. Poor Terps. We'll get 'em next year.

No comments: