Sunday, February 05, 2006

Lazy:

What a lazy Saturday. I woke up at 12:30 and did absolutely nothing until 8...

The people at the skate rentals booth gave out prizes! You had to give them your shoes to get a pair of skates, so they put maybe three or four prize packs in random pairs of shoes. Guess what was in it? A Testudo tattoo! Oh... and also four tickets to the Maryland Women's Basketball game today at noon. It's sort of sad. I feel really bad for the Women's team since they're actually good and get no attention or support. But let's face it... those tickets aren't worth anything to me or to anybody I can think of.

Testudo on ice! It should be a show or production that the school puts on. But yeah, Testudo was at the ice rink tonight hanging out with us. He rode on the zamboni and threw t-shirts at the crowd. Victor and I wondered if he had specialized padding on his feet to keep him from slipping as he walked around on the ice. Then we realized that it's pretty sad that Testudo, or rather the person who was in the suit, was at Herbert Wells Ice Ring on a Saturday night. I hope he was getting paid.

No comments: