Saturday, September 03, 2005

Vision:

I came into summer with expectations of this semester. They were pretty radical and lofty, but the also very deep. Somehow coming back to those expectations leaves me very tired. Almost heavy hearted in some sense. Maybe brokenness is the right word. Anyway, summer was a good time away from it all. But as Tiff pointed out to me once, maybe it was just a time to run away from what I needed to confront. I'm not sure how to respond to that challenge (and I'm sure you don't because my stream of conciousness doesn't make any sense because I am being extremely vague).

Thought: by censoring myself, I lose the full meaning... or actually lose all meaning together so that what I write doesn't make sense at all.

Drained, tired, and unsure.

1 comment:

ProV1 said...

Tech Talk on the Web
Online Traffic Surges in Katrina's Wake Hurricane Katrina brought a deluge of visitors to blogs and news and weather web sites this week, Online Media Daily reports.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##HSA## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##HDHP## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

-----------------------------------------------------