Sunday, September 25, 2005

Amnesia:

There was something tonight that I thought was pretty interesting/funny. I thought to myself, "I should put it in my blog. Don't forget. Don't forget." But of course, I have already. Don't you hate that? Maybe it's just me and my horrible memory. Maybe my memory isn't horrible, but rather... extremely selective.

Good times tonight. Older people are weird. Wait, maybe it's coming back to me. Maybe this isn't what I wanted to write about, but it is kind of amusing.

At one point, some guy was massaging Ryan Deener's (sp?) back. Apparently that was considered pretty personal. Then the guy proceeded to massage Ryan's head and people were cracking up, I guess because there were implications about such man-to-man contact. But I thought to myself, (apprently I talked to myself in my head all night) "Man, us younger guys do a lot worse things to each other's personal space." I don't know, I suppose I just found it amusing to compare the older graduate standard versus the wild college guys standard. This can't be the thought I'm forgetting because it had to be much more interesting than this. Right?

1 comment:

Ă„nna said...

I don't think it's the age as much as the particular people involved...and I wanna know what that character means