Monday, September 26, 2005

Downtime:

It's only 10 pm and I think today has already encouraged me. It didn't come easy though.

I feel like in my three discussions today I learned a lot, which is a very rare thing. Even though the homework took several post-class hours and we didn't completely get as far as we hoped, a lot has been accomplished. So that end is kind of in good shape.

I then used my pre-small group time very well. I got to visit and spend time with someone important who... this is too ATTAOTB, so IMMA it IYC.

Small group was incredible. It was sad that a lot of people didn't show up, but I do kind of enjoy the smaller size. I think tonight I asked a lot more questions than I usually ask, but the Lord really used that to teach me. Some simple wisdom about a few points really helped me to understand more about the flow of the passage. Super great!

I did hope we would find more of a focus. In my opinion, which is probably far from humble, I think we skimmed over the full idea being presented to us. Jesus came into this world to bring grace. It's simple, but it's the basis for the whole study and the basis for my life. Okay, maybe we didn't necessarily skim, but I would spend a lot more time thinking and meditating on this platform... this beginning of Jesus' mission of love and grace. Fully and completely, covers every part of me and every part of you. Drink it in, kids.

Blah, monologue. It's a byproduct of the massive amount of sugar I've consumed.
Lately (meaning the past couple of days), my drawings have been really bad. Like, stinking up the place. I'll try some more later tonight and see I'm any better.

No comments: