Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Beautiful:

Tonight reminded me of how blessed I am to be surrounded by beautiful women. How shallow does that sound? Just let me explain.

I feel like I have been learning a lot about appreciating inner beauty. I find that I am really attracted (disclaimer: you know what I mean) to those that care about the little things. When someone worries about the most obscure detail in someone else's life, it shows that they genuinely care and want to be involved in the things that are important to that person. It makes me smile and warms my heart.

Another trait of inner beauty that I noticed is being appreciative of the gifts they've been given. There's truth in their 'thank you'. I don't think the proper reply is 'you're welcome' because that's too standard of a reply for something that's so heart felt.

Right along with that, they definitely have good vision. They can see where those gifts come from and can see where they need to use them so that they can do the kingdom work set out before them. And to bring everything full circle, a beautiful gal can see the inner beauty in others.

Oh and that physical beauty thing... the women have that covered too, but that doesn't really matter. I suppose I just wrote about Proverbs 31, but didn't think about it until now.

No comments: