Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Premonition:

I didn't realize this until just now. During small group tonight I only said one word...

"die"

Yup, that's it. Other random things from today... I practiced drawing straight lines, we found Mark, and lastly a strange 'premonition'. Earlier in the afternoon I remembered distinctly a few words that Tiffany passed onto me about David and his Psalms. No leading conversation or even a connecting train of thought. I just remembered it. Then I come home late to find a beautiful note from her on my desk. Gotta add ESP to my list of skills. Someone managed to infiltrate and get it on my desk. I'm a little concerned about the security of my room now. I thought I was the only one who was sneaky around here!

p.s. Mark is listening to the Top Gun sound track. And speaking of Tiff, Ronny has forever ruined the song 'Take My Breath Away' for me. Sorry.

No comments: