Thursday, January 26, 2006

Company:

It happens to the best of us. I wrote out this whole post on the first day of classes and whatnot, but it managed to get erased with the internet acting a little whacky over here. So what happened the other day? Not much really, as I think back on it. I hope to make the chapel a regular, weekly event this semester. Most people haven't experienced what it's like to sit down for a few hours and feel how intense quietness can be. Missing out, I tell you. Come on by, company would be cool.

Also, I hope Thursday lunch at the SCDH will become a weekly tradition this semester too. Ryan rides me in at 11 and I don't have class until 12:30 so there's sort of a break there. I ran into Kayla, Holly, and Mark today. It made me feel so young eating with the freshmen in the dining hall. Oh the good ole days of Monday lunches...

1 comment:

Elli said...

i truly deeply miss monday lunches