Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Dozing:

I might have caught up on a little sleep. My flight came in around 11 am and we grabbed lunch at a pretty good Chinese restaurant. I think we got home around 12:30 and I immediately went to sleep. I think I woke up at 8 pm, took a shower, ate a chocolate snack, and then proceded to go back to sleep. Next thing I know, it's 9:30 in the morning. That's close to 20 hours. Let's see, what's new...

Beau has updated his Xanga. First time in a bit.

Jason has apparently cut his hair.

Dana and Änna have an adventure. Änna is also sporting a new sitemeter that is messing up her right-side navigation bar.

Leslie gives a large update on her Xanga.

Jeff IM'ed me to tell me about his new purchace. An Xbox360. Cha-ching! I don't think our house will see sunlight next semester.

Now I'll probably go do a sudoku, unless I can find something more interesting. Brian reminded me, what about late night scrabble?

No comments: