Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Home:

It's good to be home again. The boys are, indeed, back in town now. And I guess the girls too... given the girl to guy ratio of tonight's activity. Good times with Apples to Apples. I usually never win at competitive group games. Diana and I tied for first place, smoking everyone else with five whole points each. What a quality game... though it's no Guess Who?, that's for sure.

I think I've begun to pick up an odd habit from NO. Lately, I'll pick up some random/weird and just wear it. Tonight I found a strange hanger-clip contraption that says "Villager" with the subtext "a liz claiborne company" written underneath. It sits fashionably snapped around my right belt loop and I've grown a little fond of it over the past few hours. Maybe this odd fascination originated from the zulu mardi gras beads. Or maybe further back when wearing spaghetti sauce on your work shirt was a fad. Who knows?

Currently listening to, and digging Kings of Convenience's "Winng A Battle, Losing The War". So chiiiillllll.

No comments: