Saturday, September 08, 2007

Currency:

I've established a new rule for this month. Walking around Chinatown, I've found a ton of places I would love to try. All of these places, incidentally (or not), are quite a bit on the expensive side. However, I am currently not incurring any expenses other than transportation and eating out so I can rationalize the occasional good time out. Hence if you can arrange a solid evening date or group date with me during the week, I will treat you out to one of the places of which I crave their food. Deal.

2 comments:

Seye said...

deal.

and i promise i'll put out if u treat me to dinner. kthxbai.

Esthertainment said...

oh seye. how you make me laugh....and I guess I'm out on this one since I used my get treated by bert card already. :) thanks, again.