Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Overtime:

I am adjusting fairly quickly and keeping quite busy at work. I'm progressively making my way towards being a productive member of the group, which makes things more enjoyable. Strangely, I also have not had adverse feelings towards staying overtime, though my supervisor has expressed that currently the budget is low and working extra should be kept to a minimum. Even so, the office is quiet and relaxing in the late afternoon so I don't mind staying an extra couple minutes to look a few things over and not getting paid for any of it. My attitude toward work has been fairly healthy and I hope it continues as time erodes away at my life.

So far I don't have anything planned for the holiday weekend except for Sunday night. This is an open invitation to coordinate with me to do something so that I am not bored and wasting away the precious weekend. Maybe I'll even take you out to dinner.

4 comments:

peter hafer said...

ill hang out with you only if we both wear all our safety gear when we do.

Bertronium said...

i'm game

charlie said...

you two should hold hands with your safety gear as well.

Seye said...

kewl bert,

thx 4 the offer
we'll go to ruth chris' steak house.

we'll order hamburgers.
(don't mean to be rewd)

LAWL! ROFL!1