Friday, September 01, 2006

Thursday:

A potpourri of events today.

1. The professor for my 9:30 class didn't show. It's probably not a good thing to miss the first day of class, especially if you're teaching it.

2. Lunch in the Union, which is always nice... but I miss the South Campus Dining Hall lunches.

3. I watched the longest tennis match of my life. Agassi won, which is awesome, in a 5 set match. It was pretty ridic.

4. I now only know of two people who don't have cell phones. No, make that three since J Molinatto doesn't have one because he isn't allowed to have one at work.

5. I spent several hours of my evening trying to mod the software on my cellie, though if I'd read some forums I would have immediately known that Verizon blocks out all of the mods and that's why I was getting all these errors.

Somehow the day seemed almost wasted. Now I'm not sure if any of my Thursdays are going to be any fun.

No comments: