Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Whirlwind:

Party weekend.

Friday night was the U street excursion with Cheryl, Jonathan, and Farrell. Notes to self: DO bring hot dates to lovecafe because the cakes there are delicious. DON'T take hot dates to Ben's Chili Bowl unless they're into spicy foods and me dripping chili everywhere like a slob.

Saturday night was chilling with old people who actually have real lives and real jobs. It was neat to hear from some genuine persons. Oh and also the food was finger lickin' good.

Sunday night was a classic game of A's 2 A's and some wine tasting with the old crew. Everything about that night felt so familiar and very right.

Today was a pretty darn nice day. Since it was so nice out, I set out to play bocce ball with some peeps out on the mall. Then we lounged around for a bit and I think I picked up a tad bit of sun. Following that, I went to dinner where I unexpectedly received my awesome t-shirt blanket. It needs to get colder soon, or maybe we'll have another outdoor movie night. And finally, this whirlwind of a weekend wrapped up with my first time at a bar. I found a beer that I actually was fond of, which may be a good thing or a bad thing. Anyway, as I write this I can think of 50 more things I'd like to do on weekend nights before this year ends. Party on, dude.

No comments: