Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Pogs:

Tonight we ressurected an old pastime. POGS. Sometime last year, Andy mentioned that he used to collect pogs, so when I happened to see some when I went home last year I couldn't help but pick them up. While shuffling through Andy's stuff, Ryan and I found the pogs and started a tournament. I don't think a full game of pogs has ever been played by college students. They were popular in like... 5th grade.

Maybe there's been some sort of trend going on, considering the amount of time and effort put into trying to do cat's cradle. Back in the day, we used to be entertained a piece of string or throwing a piece of plastic at a stack of cardboard circles. You could pick up a pog for a nickel (though the collectable ones were something like five bucks).

Afterwards, we found an online pog game and we played each other in that for a while.

Oh, and Andy ordered a lot of 1500 pogs off of Ebay. This trend is coming back, my friends.

No comments: