Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Dream:

Oh man that was freaky. Surely my it was tainted due to recent events, but those details seem to be minor.

I was driving Roberto and Henry to some retreat and we wanted to see if Brian wanted to ride with us. So we stopped by his house, only to find him sitting with his family and sobbing. When he saw us, he composed himself and told us he couldn't go. Henry said some pretty funny things at this point in his usual semi-serious tone. As we drove off, the road right in front of me suddenly ended and I found myself driving down a grassy hill. It dropped off very quickly and we were flying really fast way out of control. Then the car flipped and stopped right in a little nook of a strange cliff. The cliff was 200 feet down to the ground and it wasn't made of rock. It jutted in and out in a random pattern, but the formations were completely geometric... every face was flat and every edge was straight. And the cliff wasn't rock. It had a strange mossy feel, similar maybe to artificial turf or maybe the padding found under carpet. How bizzarre. I remember it so well because I was holding onto a feature of the cliff for dear life, watching my car slowly tumble down the rest of the cliff below me. I guess I'm not the fondest of heights. Nor do I feel very comfortable on non-rock elements.

I certainly hope that one's not reoccuring.

No comments: