Friday, June 16, 2006

Earthtreks:

Holy mackerel. Never before have I had this much trouble trying to form a fist. Yesterday we had a climbing marathon and spent about six hours at Earthtreks Columbia. I've seemed to have hit my next level as I was able to do my first V2 and almost finish my first 5.10. I would be really happy if I could do V3/4s and complete several 5.10s because that would put me at about average climbing skill.

This is going to sound rather strange, but I've come to a new shirt-off policy. It's actually really intuitive. Before, I used to evaluate whether or not a guy should have his shirt off by his musculature. I mean, if you've got nothing to show off then please, don't go showing it off. But then, guys who do have it are probably doing just that and nobody likes a show off... put a shirt on. So therefore, a guy may only take his shirt off if 1) it is really hot or 2) he's fixing his farmer's tan. That's my new policy. There's no reason why somebody should have their shirt off in an indoor gym. Simple and settled.

No comments: