Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Cruising:

Tomorrow I leave for the airport waaay early in the morning. Our flight isn't until 11:00 AM but since my sister is dropping us off and needs to be in at work, we'll probably be leaving the house around 6:00. We fly into Las Vegas and have a couple hours in layover. Then we're going to fly into Honolulu.

That's my hotel for a few days. It's right on the Waikiki beach front so I'll probably get a nice tan. Then from there we board our boat (I think it'll be Monday).

The Pride of Hawaii. It looks like a pretty nice boat from what I can gather from the floor plans. Apparently there's a tapas bar that is open all the time and doesn't charge anything extra. That's good news to me, because I enjoy a quality round of tapas. The only thing the ship is missing is a rock wall. I'll just have to find some other way to spend my time. I'll be bringing my laptop with me so I may be online whenever I can find a hotspot. But if I can't, see ya'll on the 11th.

No comments: