Sunday, November 06, 2005

Twentyfour:

The show is ruining my life. I spent probably the majority of my day watching 24 episodes becauces they're just so good and addicting. Seriously, like 7 hours. I feel like they're so well done that anyone, including non-Marlbrough or non-male persons, would easily get hooked so don't you judge. Oh well, I think today I can afford a little slack, but I may be paying for it a little bit later. Random note: I believe tomorrow to be full of complications and parts of it non enjoyable because it might not be potentially all that I feel it could be. Thank you captain vague.

Here's a new game:

What do you see? Can you make up a fun story about the abstract shape? I see a cowboy riding a giant worm. It escaped from an animal mutation lab and the only person who can stop it is the best rodeo cowboy in the world, Chad.


Here's a real drawing, if you consider it real. I used a thick shading pencil on purpose so I could be messy and unrealistic.

No comments: