Monday, November 21, 2005

Reflections:

1. Sometimes we lose. Grades, money, relationships, time, viruses, arguments, wishbones. Life can bring you down... but only if you let it. Maybe you're actually wishing for the same thing and everyone's winning. There is always hope, there is hope in everything.

2. Wouldn't forcefields be the coolest things? That's what I think of when the word 'shield' comes to mind (note: sad, if you get the reference, but true). There are a lot of shields I and we (as people) put up. Humor, busyness, academics, shallowness, silence, stealth, or just plain ole pushing people away. There are so many ways to hide my true self. I want to learn what it means to drop my shields. I think it'll hurt, but it's part of my adventure... essential to my 'trek' if you will.

3. There is none like You. No one else can touch my heart like You do. I could search for all eternity long, and find there is none like You.

4. No connection, just something I did a while ago:

No comments: