Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Triforce:

I need to get into a game. A hardcore video game. I now seem to have a little more time since I work much closer to home. Other people seem more busy than I with other people, so I don't spend my time hanging out. Looks like next on my priority list is video games. And what's wrong with getting lost in a little fantasy? I think I dwell on the pains and stresses of life too much anyway.

The question becomes- what game?

Jam of the moment: Leave Out All the Rest - Linkin Park
And not because it was played during the Twilight credits, but because it is a staple to my current Pandora station project.

2 comments:

Ă„nna said...

I get a little excited when I hear people talk about Pandora projects. I think I have stopped creating stations, because I have every station I could ever want, and new stuff still shows up on them.

Lanny said...

you should play diablo 3 when it comes out with me!