Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Switchblade:

Today I intend to turn in my resignation letter to my supervisor here at Pepco. Today also marks my one year anniversary with the company. I was made an offer by BGE earlier this week which I will be accepting today as well. It certainly feels as if I've been here for longer than a year with all of the people I've gotten to known and all the projects I've acquired. When I pulled my boss aside to tell her, she knew the second I closed the door exactly what I had to say. I don't think I gave off any signs of my intentions to change jobs, but I think it was clear that it was a viable and attractive option for me. I think I'm a bit emotional about leaving, but also glad and excited. We'll see what the next couple of months hold for me.

P.S. I'm trying to get an iPhone so that I can access anything that BGE blocks eg. facebook.

2 comments:

Seye said...

welcome to the igang.

scott said...

family plan!!