Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Drinking:

This is rather lame and embarassing, but I figure it is worth documenting.

Tonight I probably had the most to drink while out on the town. A grand total of three beverages... maybe. I had two beers and a shooter which I'm not sure really had alcohol in it since I didn't taste anything and it didn't burn. Anyway, the exact amount of alcohol I consumed is irrelevant. In order to evaluate how intoxicated I was, I tried to think up of a way to mentally check my awareness levels and thought control. So, yes, I started doing simple math problems in my head. And I found out that I was still rather proficient, able to do a few three digit multiplications before I got bored and lost focus. I still have no idea what my limits are, except for the fact that three drinks only make me tired. That's all of the observations I was able to extract from this trial; additional experiments will be approached with added caution.

No comments: