Thursday, April 09, 2009

Productivity:

Sometimes it is hard to be motivated at work--

me: haha
  
i want guacamole
5:12 PM 
Matt: i should have been a roman emperor
  
go get some
  
look at you, you're like a bag of hungryness
 
me: a sack, even
 
Matt: haha
5:13 PM 
yeah but it could be a marble sack, or a potato sack...big size difference
  
a bag is general you know around the same size
  
unless its a snack, sandwich, or lunch bag
5:14 PM 
me: there aren't very big bags though... like few reach the size of a sack
 
Matt: yes
 
me: body bag perhaps
 
Matt: true story hippos
5:15 PM 
and baseball bags
 
me: hockey bag
  
that's all i can think of
 
Matt: yeah i was squinting because i was thinking hard
 
me: for sacks, you have all kinds of produce that comes in sacks
  
peanuts too
5:16 PM 
Matt: none as big as the potato though
 
me: i don't know anyone who has a marble sack
 
Matt: i have a marble sack
  
they had marble sack in the movie major league 2 as well
5:17 PM 
me: that's just unamerican

No comments: