Thursday, April 17, 2008

Emperor:

There were a lot of dark jedi on the metro today, if you get my drift.

On my commute, it's pretty easy to tell apart those who know what they are doing and those who don't travel that way normally. For some reason I find small enjoyment in showing off amidst all the tourist. Like knowing the exact timing between stops. Or completing a hard sudoku while standing and not holding on to any rails or leaning on any walls. Just having a comfortableness that says "I'm pro at this, try to stay out of my way" ... it's strangely gratifying.

3 comments:

Dana said...

haha, i love doing that too!!!

dark jedi, like, people who steal IPODs?

peter hafer said...

silly dana...dark jedi as in benedict looks like emperor palpatine

Seye said...

this blog is likeable.

please see here