Thursday, January 17, 2008

Jumbles:

I haven't taken much time recently to do much thinking. I don't think I've been able to sort out my feelings lately, nor do I think I really want to. It's probably a formula of one part numbness and one part neglection. Of course, the result is some form of self-ignorance or denial. Whenever someone asks me what I'm thinking about these days or how I am doing, I can honestly answer with, "I don't know" and just leave it at that. Soon, I'm sure, I will have some time to sort out and talk about my insides, but until then... it's kind of like having a cluttered and messy room with dirty laundry everywhere and saying "eh, whatever."

5 comments:

jgibbs said...

I like cleaning, and helping people sort out a messy room

peter hafer said...

you would.

Seye said...

bert, i have great news for you.
i just saved 15 percent on my car insurance by switching to geico, so everything is going to be okay.

Esthertainment said...

Seye's comment just made me giggle out loud. I miss you Bert.

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your thoughts.