Monday, February 26, 2007

Retreat:

This new google log in system has made it such that I am much less inclined to update. I don't enjoy signing in and out just to switch accounts.

This weekend was my last IV retreat, excluding chapter camp. It's a strange feeling, thinking that after 8 times of going through the retreat routines, I'll probably never do anything quite like them again. The seminars this time were fairly interesting, small groups were eh, and the rest of the time kind of just went by in a blur. This week will be moderately busy with a few exams and homework assignments due, so I was trying to be a good student and study over the weekend. I guess I've become one of those boring retreat nerds. For the first time in my retreat career, we had snow... and a good dumping of it also. Late Saturday night we built a pretty sweet bonfire and then the white stuff started to fall. It was pretty magical. I should have used the spectacular setting to hit on someone and get them to marry me. Shucks, I guess I'll just have to resort to alternative methods like rufies. What? Who said that?

One of the last exercises was to write a letter to our future selves that we will receive in one year. I think that'll be pretty interesting to read a year from now. I'm excited about how things will be changing.

1 comment:

j dede said...

BERT,

I HAVE A BLOG AGAIN. I AM PUTTING A LINK IN MY BLOG TO YOURS.

Dede

justindede.blogspot.com