Sunday, October 15, 2006

Update:

It's been a while since I've written anything here. I don't think I've had many deep thoughts recently, so maybe I'll just briefly go over my past week. That's what blogs are for anyway, right?

Monday, I don't have any classes so it's hard for me to remember things with no reference points to work with. I think Jayme dropped off the lawnmower in the afternoon. Then there was small group in the evening and we talked about praying. Huh, the whole day seems a little fuzzy when I try to think back on it.

Tuesday, I had classes all day and then I stopped by the climbing wall before heading to Large Group. Shane Claiborne spoke and I found what he had to say very provoking in that good sort of way. Afterwards we had a guacamole party at home and Johnny P taught us a few breakdancing moves.

Wednesday, I overslept and had to work extra hard in the morning to pound out my neuron paper. I spent the afternoon working on a take home exam, but quickly got tired of that and went to the Fe to grab wings with Jas & Jen and Ry & Jul. I stopped by the North Campus Diner, and then went home to waste away.

Thursday, I had classes all day again. After I finished and grabbed dinner, I had to drop my parents off at the airport. Upon my return to CP, I spent the evening at the CH eating creme brulee and sipping hot apple cider. Oh, and wretched people on TV deserve wretched things to happen to them.

Friday, I went to class for awhile and then waited around for Maryland Madness. I've gotta say that this years was one of the better ones I've experienced. The program was good and entertaining all around.

Saturday, I spent all morning and afternoon on campus doing homework and studying. Kurt's parents came down from NY and cooked us the most delicious dinner. There was steak, salmon, cod, asparagus, twice-baked potatoes (yum), salad, and a bread medley. Oh and dessert was ice cream with a banana foster over top.

Today, Kurt's parents cooked us eggs benedict before we left for churches. After church, I watched a little football and climbed for a bit. Then I went cell group and now I'm here.

I now realize that my life this week has been rather dull. I wouldn't blame you if you didn't read any of the above. I should probably start spending time with cooler people... that would help, I think.

No comments: